You will be contacted within 3-5 business days of receiving your application. To confirm your place, we’ll ask you to submit a US$75 registration fee. If you register as a group/family (3 or more students) the registration fee is US$200.
We recommend that you submit the application well in advance to register for classes during the summer months of June, July and August.
Please read carefully the following information regarding registration fees and conditions.
REGISTRATION FEES AND CONDITIONS – North America
1. We will reply to your registration form to tell you whether there is space at PLQ/the Mountain School during your desired dates. If there is, you will be asked to submit a $75 payment to secure your space.
2. If you are a new student, that $75 payment will be a non-refundable registration fee. If you studied with us in the last two years, that $75 payment will be a tuition deposit that will go toward your first week of study and is refundable as long as your reservation is cancelled more than 2 weeks before you are scheduled to start studying.
3. For groups/ families (3 or more students) the registration fee is $200.
4. Cancellation Policy: Changes to your reservation may be made up to two weeks before you start class. Beginning two weeks before your start date, including once you arrive, there is a fee of 50% of a week´s tuition for any weeks that you cancel. Switching schools (between PLQ and the Mountain School) is possible under the following conditions: 1.5 weeks of advance notice, for up to 2 weeks of class.
REGISTRATION FEES AND CONDITIONS – Europe
1. The registration fee for the European Office is Danish kroner 300 for one or two weeks and Danish kroner 450 for three or more weeks.
2. Similarly a payment of 450 Danish kroner (equivalent of $US 75.00) is required to go towards the first week’s tuition (see 1 above).
3. The process for confirming the reservation is the same as the process for North America.