You will be contacted within 3-5 business days of receiving your application. We recommend that you submit the application well in advance to register for classes during the summer months of June, July and August.
Please read carefully the following information regarding registration fees and conditions.
REGISTRATION FEES AND CONDITIONS – North America
1. For registration from North America a $US 75.00 registration fee is required with your application, together with a payment of $US 75 towards the first week´s tuition (i.e. a total of $150). You will receive an email notification with further instructions on submitting payment, after you submit the online registration form.
Note: The payment of the $US 75.00 towards the first week’s tuition was a decision taken by the collective in September 2000, in light of the fact that several students with reservations in preceding months had failed either to appear for their classes, or to inform the school of their cancellation. If you wish to cancel, please do so TWO (2) weeks prior to your reserved time of arrival at the school of your choice, and the deposit of $US 75 will be refunded in full. Otherwise, in the event of a late cancellation or a failure to attend at the school without prior notification of cancellation, this payment is not refundable.
2. Upon registration, $US 75.00 will be kept as a non-refundable registration fee (that is, it will not be applied to your tuition fees in Guatemala), and a place will be reserved at the school of your choice for the confirmed dates of study. The registration fee entitles students to the use of the foreign offices’ services, travel information to Guatemala and confirmed reservation. It is also used to cover the expenses of the international offices (advertising, phone, postage, printing expenses, etc.).
If you cannot be accepted (because the school is already booked for the weeks you have requested), the full $150 will be returned to you.
REGISTRATION FEES AND CONDITIONS – Europe
1. The registration fee for the European Office is Danish kroner 300 for one or two weeks and Danish kroner 450 for three or more weeks.
2. Similarly a payment of 450 Danish kroner (equivalent of $US 75.00) is required to go towards the first week’s tuition (see 1 above).
3. The process for confirming the reservation is the same as the process for North America.